[ Home ] [ Introduction ] [ Foundations ] [ Trees & Peace ] [ Vitality Toolkits ] [ Resources ] [ Enter Event ] [ View Events ] [ Links ] [ Contact ] [ Events ]
Dinners, Concerts, Cabarets, Parties, Picnics,
Festivals & Community
What do Trees have to do with Peace
- To Event & Community Organizers
Here's How You Can Create a Local
"Dance for the Trees" Event
- To raise income for local community projects
- To raise awareness of the value to people,
communities and business of actively supporting Nature.
- To support Creation of Nature aligned to
people's unique identity, skills & talents.
- To raise people's awareness of the natural
features of their area.
- To provide practical ways for people's
understanding & expression of their inner Nature.
- To expand numbers of people active in nature
enrichment programs. (attracts capacity)
- To grow more Trees, and enrich our natural
& human environment.
Inspires creativity & Value adding, Attracts
capacity to work for nature, Engages ALL community to Connect & Celebrate
the main thing we must share - Our Nature. Celebrates enriches natural heritage, harmony,
reconciliation, increase natural diversity, health, employment, expands
participation in tree planting, enhances participants & countries global
All cultures have their traditional songs and
dances ..... they are part of what re-creates these cultures.
Any movement of the human body frees the energy
flow through the body and helps it be a better conductor and transformer of
energy ..... especially when the feet are beating the earth and the voice is
singing. Watch indigenous, African or Aboriginal dancers - they are masters of
rhythm and dance.
Suggested steps .....
- Contact Event Conductor to check if any
events are already happening in your area.
- Introduce the idea to local people who may
like to be involved, or can benefit eg Landcare, Lions, Rotary, youth
groups, singing & dance schools and teachers, choirs, creative
learning centres, health workers etc. Use the intro and support material
to help you. Eg fax &, website
- Decide what is important to you .... what
are you really passionate about? Why do this ?
- Meet, and Brainstorm ideas - imagine a
picture (draw it) of your ideal event. List the things you need to create
this. Ask who can provide (can it be free?), get commitments from people
to do these tasks. Decide a budget, ticket prices if any etc and how to
promote, and help local trees and people. Agree on the best time for the
event. Register as an organizer & obtain the Event Kit
- Meet regularly. Once details are firm,
notify Conductor who can direct customers & support to you.
- Commit to planning budgets, any advertising,
local sponsorship, invitations, reserve venue, advise local radio &
newspapers for publicity, etc, book bands, music - Meet regularly
Note - The above is provided as a
guide only. Public events require insurance which needs to be covered by your
local organizing group. Home insurance may cover private events. Ask your
Some tips .....
- * Imagine what you want to create and start
gathering a team of interested people to help you
- * Try the 8 Actions Steps to a Dancing Planet,
and Maximising Relationships as a guide. (website & kit when requested)
- * Create a clear plan that is agreeable to the
team, and go for it ..... Lets party !!!
FOUNDATIONS for a …. DANCE FOR THE TREES
.. See below
a " Dance for the Trees" in Your Community
Join these National & Global Events
a Dancing Planet !!!
Download Docs with Right click & Save Target As
3 VITALITY TOOLKITS.pdf